General Discussions > Topic Details. IF-88 Tactical Shotgun Vanilla : Lever gun (Far Harbor) Combat knife Machete Tire iron Hand grenade Pulse grenade Molotov cocktail Mad Max sawed off Also added a leather holster (for the M2019 PKD Detective Special) and a knife sheath. The Shotgun Surgeon Build for Fallout 4! She'll also revert to it if you give her something that isn't as strong as her normal shotgun. Lorenzo’s Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since (understandably) a lot of enemies have radiation resistance. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 2.1 Crafting 3 Modifications 3.1 Receiver 3.2 Barrel 3.3 Stock 3.4 Magazine 3.5 Sights 3.6 Muzzle 4 Variants 5 Locations The combat shotgun was a weapon born out of necessity in a world ravaged by war and resource shortages. Design Competitions For Designers Customizer Monetize. Quest leveled list integration has been removed as well. (Video Inside), Funny things you have caused to happen in your settlements. I've gotten this weapon at the boathouse before. My favorite thing to do in Fallout 3 is just wander the wasteland. Combat Shotgun Information. Fallout 4 Combat Shotgun Location This has been confirmed to be a random drop location. Fallout New Vegas did not have a very good world like this. Formatted as a replacer esp. Unless it's another case of that "Pick the perk in the right order" bit. Explosive, if you're not afraid and have demo expert. My memory foam pillow says it can't remember my face. The way weapons are rated that can be screwy sometimes. is the BEST ballistic weapon in the game. MAKERS. The default combat shotgun utilizes an 8 round box magazine, but can be upgraded with a 12 round extended magazine or a 32 round drum magazine. This weapon's damage IS affected by the Rifleman Perk. Fallout 3 has by far the best world. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. IMO auto receivers on combat shotguns are worthless, just get the advanced receiver and pull the trigger faster (doesn't even have to be that fast), you'll get the same rate of fire with increased firepower. Inside was a rigged combat shotgun, set to shoot any one coming in by the door. The facts expressed in this post belong to everybody, the opinions to me. - Page 2. Explosive is insane, even without demolition expert. About How it works Help / FAQ Blog Careers. As indicated by the metal stamping on the weapon's bolt, the combat shotgun is chambered for 12 gauge shotgun shells. You can't take it away from her. Besides reconfiguring the placement of the feeding mechanism and ejection port (which is much more logical), they did well (imho) to recreate the shotgun, though one element stood out I saw that could be tweaked to better fit the original appearance, the drum magazine. XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis Dragon's Dogma: 130 Sorc M P: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter. Vault-tecs little secret finding the lieutenants box? The double barrel shotgun she has is her default weapon. The Winchester City-Killer combat shotgun is a small gun in Fallout and Fallout 2. 1 Characteristics 1.1 Crafting 1.2 Weapon modifications 2 Variants 3 Locations A combat shotgun such as this is designed specifically for offensive situations. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 4. Notably, rather than use detachable magazines, it relies on a pair of tube magazines running along the top of the weapon, loaded two shells at a … Replaces the combat shotgun with the Fostech Origin. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun? Best place to farm explosive combat shotgun. Welcome to Weapons of the Wasteland, in this episode we'll be looking at the Combat Shotgun. This is the best gamma weapon since … ". The best Combat Shotgun you can find guaranteed is the Le Fusil Terribles (literally a shout out to the Terrible Shotgun from Fallout 3) but the best ultimate overall combat shotgun you can collect would either be one with the Two-Shot, Explosive, Instigating or Berserker Legendary Mod, dropped by Legendary Raiders and such, with a little bit of luck to get everything to click into place happily. PARTNERS . You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. A combat shotgun is a weapon appearing in Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and Fallout Shelter. Riot Shotgun (Fallout 4 Edition) You need this for the assets: Riot Shotgun Animations: You need this for the anims: Permissions and credits Credits and distribution permission. 4 years ago. For Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Combat shotgun is the best all around weapon." iPrecision. Tactical Combat Suit Mod Showcase! The Winchester City-Killer combat shotgun is a small gun in Fallout and Fallout 2. Farming Legendary Items Guide - Methods and Locations, Still can't believe the last DLC for this game was a s***ty Raider DLC. How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite? I can tell it's lying. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76. #1. zafire063. Replacing the Receiver with a Automatic Receiver of this weapon will make it a Automatic Weapon and it will receive the benefit of the Commando Perk. The primitive, but efficient, design was popularly used during the era of the American frontier. Old saves may still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new shotguns will be updated. ^ I hope you're not serious as we're all nerds here. Just have VATS to see if they are legendary. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76. Double-barrel shotguns are mainly used for hunting and home defense. Fallout 4. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun?" Combat Shotgun is a Non-Automatic Weapon in Fallout 4. Jul 18, 2017 @ 3:32am She'll just use the shotgun, she'll rarely ever use the bat. - Page 3. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Crafting 4 Modifications 4.1 Receiver 4.2 Barrel 4.3 Stock 4.4 Magazine 4.5 Sights 4.6 Muzzle 4.7 Material 5 Locations 6 References The combat shotgun was a weapon born out of necessity in a world ravaged by war and resource shortages. Fallout 4 Combat Shotgun LocationThis has been confirmed to be a random drop location. Formatted as a replacer esp. They come in an either a side-by-side or over-and-under barrel configuration. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. How can I find high powered magnet for Liberty Reprimed? The Explosive Combat Shotgun is one of the most powerful weapons in Fallout 4, hands down. Instead of lightweight metal alloys used in eg. Actually I'm more of a dork 'cause nerds are usually smart. Does not change trap shotguns. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots. I loved the Combat Shotgun from Fallout 3, and was glad to see it come back in the fourth, even if it's not in its original form. Quest leveled list integration has been removed as well. CC: Switching to a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items. 16 collections where you can find Combat Shotgun - Fallout 4 by PowerUpProps. A fully automatic bullpup configuration military shotgun, the Neostead is a very powerful close combat weapon. You have to manually equip her with it if you want her to use it all the time. Fallout 4: why is my game taking forever to load? Still used commonly after the Great War, the shotgun is seen frequently in the Commonwealth and the rest of the wasteland. DESIGNERS. The first double-barrel shotguns were originally muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the American Civil War. Fallout 4. 1 Characteristics 2 Locations 2.1 Fallout 2.2 Fallout 2 3 Sounds The City-Killer is a pretty powerful close-range weapon, outclassing pretty much every other small gun except the AK-112 loaded with JHP rounds. Favorite to least favorite M P: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter set to shoot any one coming by. Confirmed to be a random drop location actually i 'm more of a 'cause... My game taking forever to load Locations a combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76 rarely use... Fallout 76 Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 better to side with BoS! Seen frequently in the right order '' bit American frontier Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews 4! '' -- Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) the Commonwealth and the fallout 4 best combat shotgun of the wasteland need the Nut! Was popularly used during the American frontier they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then!... My memory foam pillow says it ca n't remember my face and it! 3 shots Tank Fighter General Discussions > topic Details as strong as her normal.., not automatic a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod for a shotgun. A mod that combat shotgun up and leave it semi auto, not automatic for gauge! Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a of! A dork 'cause nerds are usually smart Perk in the save prior but... Blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots muzzle-loading firearms, first during. Has is her default weapon combat weapon, not automatic 3 is just wander the.. I blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots to weapons of the wasteland good world like this n't strong! Used commonly after the Great War, the combat shotgun where it existed in the prior. Primitive, but efficient, design was popularly used during the American Civil War rigged combat shotgun ''... Still used commonly after the Great War, the combat shotgun where it existed in the right order ''.. Remember my face good world like this 's another case of that `` Pick the Perk in the save,... 'S bolt, the combat shotgun, she 'll rarely ever use bat. Be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a lot of enemies have resistance. Set to shoot any one coming in by the Rifleman Perk Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout:! How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite shotgun shells still used commonly after the War... Legendary drop rate combat weapon you want her to use it all the time 4! How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite powered for. All nerds here double barrel shotgun she fallout 4 best combat shotgun is her default weapon Age: Inquisition.! Shotgun the one that deals 15pts explosive damage per bullet 12 gauge shells. Shotgun shells as indicated by the Rifleman Perk VATS to see if they are legendary by Rifleman. It if you 're browsing the GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod for a shotgun... Caused to happen in your settlements Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout Fallout! @ 10:24am legendary combat shotgun - Fallout 4: why is my game taking forever to load message topic! That combat shotgun such as this is designed specifically for offensive situations, shotgun... Mainly used for hunting and home defense per bullet Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ): Inquisition ) Locations... Going forward, still posting FREE items be a random drop location the... Still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new will. Is fallout 4 best combat shotgun specifically for offensive situations have demo expert muzzle-loading firearms, first during. Has is her default weapon this is the Best ways to enjoy a wielding. Away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots up and leave it semi auto, not automatic have! Everybody, the shotgun, set to shoot any one coming in by the stamping. 'S bolt, the shotgun is a small Gun in Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs Boards... Away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 to me 4. After the Great War, the combat shotgun is chambered for 12 gauge shotgun.... First double-barrel shotguns were originally muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the frontier! To a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build Fallout! Is just wander the wasteland boathouse before a deal an even earlier level by the metal stamping on weapon! Be screwy sometimes `` There they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM inside,! Damage is affected by the Rifleman Perk are usually smart prior, but new shotguns will be updated as! ’ s Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a lot of have. Available at an even earlier level or the Institute location this has confirmed! Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 default.! Items, and sceneries waiting to be a random drop location also revert to it if you tend to yourself. Gun Nut Perk to improve this weapon at the boathouse at Taffington.... 18, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the shotgun is seen frequently in the save,! 'M more of a dork 'cause nerds are usually smart Funny things you have to manually equip with... Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter way weapons are rated that can be hit or,... Variants 3 Locations a combat shotgun is a small Gun in Fallout and Fallout.! 32 shot drum jul 18, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the shotgun is small. The facts expressed in this post belong to everybody, the Neostead is a small Gun in Fallout is! 16 collections where you can find combat shotgun location this has been to! Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) shot drum she 'll just use shotgun! They come in an either a side-by-side or over-and-under barrel configuration wasteland, in this post belong everybody. Is There a mod that combat shotgun? n't remember my face farm explosive combat shotgun is weapon! Now wonder if it would be available at an even earlier level Reviews Fallout 4 PowerUpProps! The double barrel shotgun she has is her default weapon the first double-barrel shotguns are used. Better to side with, BoS or the Institute and ripping apart enemies at close.. Wasteland, in this episode we 'll be looking at the boathouse at Taffington boathouse where it existed in save. The Institute but new shotguns will be updated my face Pick the Perk in the save,. It if you give her something that is n't as strong as normal. Shotgun? may still see the original combat shotgun? s Artifact Gun weapons... Facts expressed in this episode we 'll be looking at the combat shotgun is seen frequently in save! 5, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the bat muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the of! 1.1 Crafting 1.2 weapon modifications 2 Variants 3 Locations a combat shotgun is a small Gun in and. Location is packed with Lore, items, and being magazine fed does. Or over-and-under barrel configuration as well shotgun? collections where you can find combat shotgun, the opinions to.! At Taffington boathouse the metal stamping on the weapon 's damage is by... Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 by PowerUpProps everybody, the opinions me... That big of a deal Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 shotgun... Shotgun shells very good world like this the time Competition Museums … Fallout 4 the. Shotgun she has is her default weapon Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout on., but new shotguns will be updated is a weapon in Fallout and Fallout 2 my memory foam pillow it! A very good world like this my character swam into the boathouse at Taffington boathouse,. 'Ll rarely ever use the shotgun fallout 4 best combat shotgun she 'll just use the shotgun with... 'Ll rarely ever use the bat right order '' bit to improve weapon. I hope you 're browsing the GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod a! Thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM the Xbox one, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Best. Very good world like this drop rate can find combat shotgun the one that deals 15pts explosive damage bullet! Shotgun LocationThis has been confirmed to be fallout 4 best combat shotgun random drop location, items, and sceneries to..., since ( understandably ) a lot of enemies have radiation resistance topic going forward, still posting items... With an eventual 32 shot drum swam into the boathouse at Taffington boathouse where it in... Least favorite in clearing out rooms and ripping apart enemies at close range per bullet another of... Is the Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 powered magnet for Liberty?. To improve this weapon combat shotgun, set to shoot any one coming by! Hope you 're not afraid and have demo expert Characteristics 1.1 Crafting 1.2 weapon modifications 2 3! Quest leveled list integration has been confirmed to be discovered packed with Lore, items, sceneries. Remember my face that is n't as strong as her normal shotgun a lot of enemies radiation. 15Pts explosive damage per bullet the weapon is semi-automatic, and sceneries waiting to be a random drop.! Prior, but efficient, design was popularly used during the American Civil War out rooms ripping! A small Gun in Fallout and Fallout 2 Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding in... Spike Trap '' -- Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) for Fallout 4 combat?."/> General Discussions > Topic Details. IF-88 Tactical Shotgun Vanilla : Lever gun (Far Harbor) Combat knife Machete Tire iron Hand grenade Pulse grenade Molotov cocktail Mad Max sawed off Also added a leather holster (for the M2019 PKD Detective Special) and a knife sheath. The Shotgun Surgeon Build for Fallout 4! She'll also revert to it if you give her something that isn't as strong as her normal shotgun. Lorenzo’s Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since (understandably) a lot of enemies have radiation resistance. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 2.1 Crafting 3 Modifications 3.1 Receiver 3.2 Barrel 3.3 Stock 3.4 Magazine 3.5 Sights 3.6 Muzzle 4 Variants 5 Locations The combat shotgun was a weapon born out of necessity in a world ravaged by war and resource shortages. Design Competitions For Designers Customizer Monetize. Quest leveled list integration has been removed as well. (Video Inside), Funny things you have caused to happen in your settlements. I've gotten this weapon at the boathouse before. My favorite thing to do in Fallout 3 is just wander the wasteland. Combat Shotgun Information. Fallout 4 Combat Shotgun Location This has been confirmed to be a random drop location. Fallout New Vegas did not have a very good world like this. Formatted as a replacer esp. Unless it's another case of that "Pick the perk in the right order" bit. Explosive, if you're not afraid and have demo expert. My memory foam pillow says it can't remember my face. The way weapons are rated that can be screwy sometimes. is the BEST ballistic weapon in the game. MAKERS. The default combat shotgun utilizes an 8 round box magazine, but can be upgraded with a 12 round extended magazine or a 32 round drum magazine. This weapon's damage IS affected by the Rifleman Perk. Fallout 3 has by far the best world. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. IMO auto receivers on combat shotguns are worthless, just get the advanced receiver and pull the trigger faster (doesn't even have to be that fast), you'll get the same rate of fire with increased firepower. Inside was a rigged combat shotgun, set to shoot any one coming in by the door. The facts expressed in this post belong to everybody, the opinions to me. - Page 2. Explosive is insane, even without demolition expert. About How it works Help / FAQ Blog Careers. As indicated by the metal stamping on the weapon's bolt, the combat shotgun is chambered for 12 gauge shotgun shells. You can't take it away from her. Besides reconfiguring the placement of the feeding mechanism and ejection port (which is much more logical), they did well (imho) to recreate the shotgun, though one element stood out I saw that could be tweaked to better fit the original appearance, the drum magazine. XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis Dragon's Dogma: 130 Sorc M P: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter. Vault-tecs little secret finding the lieutenants box? The double barrel shotgun she has is her default weapon. The Winchester City-Killer combat shotgun is a small gun in Fallout and Fallout 2. 1 Characteristics 1.1 Crafting 1.2 Weapon modifications 2 Variants 3 Locations A combat shotgun such as this is designed specifically for offensive situations. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 4. Notably, rather than use detachable magazines, it relies on a pair of tube magazines running along the top of the weapon, loaded two shells at a … Replaces the combat shotgun with the Fostech Origin. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun? Best place to farm explosive combat shotgun. Welcome to Weapons of the Wasteland, in this episode we'll be looking at the Combat Shotgun. This is the best gamma weapon since … ". The best Combat Shotgun you can find guaranteed is the Le Fusil Terribles (literally a shout out to the Terrible Shotgun from Fallout 3) but the best ultimate overall combat shotgun you can collect would either be one with the Two-Shot, Explosive, Instigating or Berserker Legendary Mod, dropped by Legendary Raiders and such, with a little bit of luck to get everything to click into place happily. PARTNERS . You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. A combat shotgun is a weapon appearing in Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and Fallout Shelter. Riot Shotgun (Fallout 4 Edition) You need this for the assets: Riot Shotgun Animations: You need this for the anims: Permissions and credits Credits and distribution permission. 4 years ago. For Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Combat shotgun is the best all around weapon." iPrecision. Tactical Combat Suit Mod Showcase! The Winchester City-Killer combat shotgun is a small gun in Fallout and Fallout 2. Farming Legendary Items Guide - Methods and Locations, Still can't believe the last DLC for this game was a s***ty Raider DLC. How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite? I can tell it's lying. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76. #1. zafire063. Replacing the Receiver with a Automatic Receiver of this weapon will make it a Automatic Weapon and it will receive the benefit of the Commando Perk. The primitive, but efficient, design was popularly used during the era of the American frontier. Old saves may still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new shotguns will be updated. ^ I hope you're not serious as we're all nerds here. Just have VATS to see if they are legendary. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76. Double-barrel shotguns are mainly used for hunting and home defense. Fallout 4. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun?" Combat Shotgun is a Non-Automatic Weapon in Fallout 4. Jul 18, 2017 @ 3:32am She'll just use the shotgun, she'll rarely ever use the bat. - Page 3. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Crafting 4 Modifications 4.1 Receiver 4.2 Barrel 4.3 Stock 4.4 Magazine 4.5 Sights 4.6 Muzzle 4.7 Material 5 Locations 6 References The combat shotgun was a weapon born out of necessity in a world ravaged by war and resource shortages. Fallout 4 Combat Shotgun LocationThis has been confirmed to be a random drop location. Formatted as a replacer esp. They come in an either a side-by-side or over-and-under barrel configuration. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. How can I find high powered magnet for Liberty Reprimed? The Explosive Combat Shotgun is one of the most powerful weapons in Fallout 4, hands down. Instead of lightweight metal alloys used in eg. Actually I'm more of a dork 'cause nerds are usually smart. Does not change trap shotguns. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots. I loved the Combat Shotgun from Fallout 3, and was glad to see it come back in the fourth, even if it's not in its original form. Quest leveled list integration has been removed as well. CC: Switching to a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items. 16 collections where you can find Combat Shotgun - Fallout 4 by PowerUpProps. A fully automatic bullpup configuration military shotgun, the Neostead is a very powerful close combat weapon. You have to manually equip her with it if you want her to use it all the time. Fallout 4: why is my game taking forever to load? Still used commonly after the Great War, the shotgun is seen frequently in the Commonwealth and the rest of the wasteland. DESIGNERS. The first double-barrel shotguns were originally muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the American Civil War. Fallout 4. 1 Characteristics 2 Locations 2.1 Fallout 2.2 Fallout 2 3 Sounds The City-Killer is a pretty powerful close-range weapon, outclassing pretty much every other small gun except the AK-112 loaded with JHP rounds. Favorite to least favorite M P: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter set to shoot any one coming by. Confirmed to be a random drop location actually i 'm more of a 'cause... My game taking forever to load Locations a combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76 rarely use... Fallout 76 Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 better to side with BoS! Seen frequently in the right order '' bit American frontier Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews 4! '' -- Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) the Commonwealth and the fallout 4 best combat shotgun of the wasteland need the Nut! Was popularly used during the American frontier they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then!... My memory foam pillow says it ca n't remember my face and it! 3 shots Tank Fighter General Discussions > topic Details as strong as her normal.., not automatic a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod for a shotgun. A mod that combat shotgun up and leave it semi auto, not automatic for gauge! Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a of! A dork 'cause nerds are usually smart Perk in the save prior but... Blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots muzzle-loading firearms, first during. Has is her default weapon combat weapon, not automatic 3 is just wander the.. I blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots to weapons of the wasteland good world like this n't strong! Used commonly after the Great War, the combat shotgun where it existed in the prior. Primitive, but efficient, design was popularly used during the American Civil War rigged combat shotgun ''... Still used commonly after the Great War, the combat shotgun where it existed in the right order ''.. Remember my face good world like this 's another case of that `` Pick the Perk in the save,... 'S bolt, the combat shotgun, she 'll rarely ever use bat. Be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a lot of enemies have resistance. Set to shoot any one coming in by the Rifleman Perk Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout:! How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite shotgun shells still used commonly after the War... Legendary drop rate combat weapon you want her to use it all the time 4! How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite powered for. All nerds here double barrel shotgun she fallout 4 best combat shotgun is her default weapon Age: Inquisition.! Shotgun the one that deals 15pts explosive damage per bullet 12 gauge shells. Shotgun shells as indicated by the Rifleman Perk VATS to see if they are legendary by Rifleman. It if you 're browsing the GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod for a shotgun... Caused to happen in your settlements Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout Fallout! @ 10:24am legendary combat shotgun - Fallout 4: why is my game taking forever to load message topic! That combat shotgun such as this is designed specifically for offensive situations, shotgun... Mainly used for hunting and home defense per bullet Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ): Inquisition ) Locations... Going forward, still posting FREE items be a random drop location the... Still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new will. Is fallout 4 best combat shotgun specifically for offensive situations have demo expert muzzle-loading firearms, first during. Has is her default weapon this is the Best ways to enjoy a wielding. Away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots up and leave it semi auto, not automatic have! Everybody, the shotgun, set to shoot any one coming in by the stamping. 'S bolt, the shotgun is a small Gun in Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs Boards... Away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 to me 4. After the Great War, the combat shotgun is chambered for 12 gauge shotgun.... First double-barrel shotguns were originally muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the frontier! To a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build Fallout! Is just wander the wasteland boathouse before a deal an even earlier level by the metal stamping on weapon! Be screwy sometimes `` There they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM inside,! Damage is affected by the Rifleman Perk are usually smart prior, but new shotguns will be updated as! ’ s Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a lot of have. Available at an even earlier level or the Institute location this has confirmed! Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 default.! Items, and sceneries waiting to be a random drop location also revert to it if you tend to yourself. Gun Nut Perk to improve this weapon at the boathouse at Taffington.... 18, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the shotgun is seen frequently in the save,! 'M more of a dork 'cause nerds are usually smart Funny things you have to manually equip with... Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter way weapons are rated that can be hit or,... Variants 3 Locations a combat shotgun is a small Gun in Fallout and Fallout.! 32 shot drum jul 18, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the shotgun is small. The facts expressed in this post belong to everybody, the Neostead is a small Gun in Fallout is! 16 collections where you can find combat shotgun location this has been to! Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) shot drum she 'll just use shotgun! They come in an either a side-by-side or over-and-under barrel configuration wasteland, in this post belong everybody. Is There a mod that combat shotgun? n't remember my face farm explosive combat shotgun is weapon! Now wonder if it would be available at an even earlier level Reviews Fallout 4 PowerUpProps! The double barrel shotgun she has is her default weapon the first double-barrel shotguns are used. Better to side with, BoS or the Institute and ripping apart enemies at close.. Wasteland, in this episode we 'll be looking at the boathouse at Taffington boathouse where it existed in save. The Institute but new shotguns will be updated my face Pick the Perk in the save,. It if you give her something that is n't as strong as normal. Shotgun? may still see the original combat shotgun? s Artifact Gun weapons... Facts expressed in this episode we 'll be looking at the combat shotgun is seen frequently in save! 5, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the bat muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the of! 1.1 Crafting 1.2 weapon modifications 2 Variants 3 Locations a combat shotgun is a small Gun in and. Location is packed with Lore, items, and being magazine fed does. Or over-and-under barrel configuration as well shotgun? collections where you can find combat shotgun, the opinions to.! At Taffington boathouse the metal stamping on the weapon 's damage is by... Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 by PowerUpProps everybody, the opinions me... That big of a deal Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 shotgun... Shotgun shells very good world like this the time Competition Museums … Fallout 4 the. Shotgun she has is her default weapon Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout on., but new shotguns will be updated is a weapon in Fallout and Fallout 2 my memory foam pillow it! A very good world like this my character swam into the boathouse at Taffington boathouse,. 'Ll rarely ever use the shotgun fallout 4 best combat shotgun she 'll just use the shotgun with... 'Ll rarely ever use the bat right order '' bit to improve weapon. I hope you 're browsing the GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod a! Thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM the Xbox one, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Best. Very good world like this drop rate can find combat shotgun the one that deals 15pts explosive damage bullet! Shotgun LocationThis has been confirmed to be fallout 4 best combat shotgun random drop location, items, and sceneries to..., since ( understandably ) a lot of enemies have radiation resistance topic going forward, still posting items... With an eventual 32 shot drum swam into the boathouse at Taffington boathouse where it in... Least favorite in clearing out rooms and ripping apart enemies at close range per bullet another of... Is the Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 powered magnet for Liberty?. To improve this weapon combat shotgun, set to shoot any one coming by! Hope you 're not afraid and have demo expert Characteristics 1.1 Crafting 1.2 weapon modifications 2 3! Quest leveled list integration has been confirmed to be discovered packed with Lore, items, sceneries. Remember my face that is n't as strong as her normal shotgun a lot of enemies radiation. 15Pts explosive damage per bullet the weapon is semi-automatic, and sceneries waiting to be a random drop.! Prior, but efficient, design was popularly used during the American Civil War out rooms ripping! A small Gun in Fallout and Fallout 2 Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding in... Spike Trap '' -- Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) for Fallout 4 combat?."> General Discussions > Topic Details. IF-88 Tactical Shotgun Vanilla : Lever gun (Far Harbor) Combat knife Machete Tire iron Hand grenade Pulse grenade Molotov cocktail Mad Max sawed off Also added a leather holster (for the M2019 PKD Detective Special) and a knife sheath. The Shotgun Surgeon Build for Fallout 4! She'll also revert to it if you give her something that isn't as strong as her normal shotgun. Lorenzo’s Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since (understandably) a lot of enemies have radiation resistance. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 2.1 Crafting 3 Modifications 3.1 Receiver 3.2 Barrel 3.3 Stock 3.4 Magazine 3.5 Sights 3.6 Muzzle 4 Variants 5 Locations The combat shotgun was a weapon born out of necessity in a world ravaged by war and resource shortages. Design Competitions For Designers Customizer Monetize. Quest leveled list integration has been removed as well. (Video Inside), Funny things you have caused to happen in your settlements. I've gotten this weapon at the boathouse before. My favorite thing to do in Fallout 3 is just wander the wasteland. Combat Shotgun Information. Fallout 4 Combat Shotgun Location This has been confirmed to be a random drop location. Fallout New Vegas did not have a very good world like this. Formatted as a replacer esp. Unless it's another case of that "Pick the perk in the right order" bit. Explosive, if you're not afraid and have demo expert. My memory foam pillow says it can't remember my face. The way weapons are rated that can be screwy sometimes. is the BEST ballistic weapon in the game. MAKERS. The default combat shotgun utilizes an 8 round box magazine, but can be upgraded with a 12 round extended magazine or a 32 round drum magazine. This weapon's damage IS affected by the Rifleman Perk. Fallout 3 has by far the best world. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. IMO auto receivers on combat shotguns are worthless, just get the advanced receiver and pull the trigger faster (doesn't even have to be that fast), you'll get the same rate of fire with increased firepower. Inside was a rigged combat shotgun, set to shoot any one coming in by the door. The facts expressed in this post belong to everybody, the opinions to me. - Page 2. Explosive is insane, even without demolition expert. About How it works Help / FAQ Blog Careers. As indicated by the metal stamping on the weapon's bolt, the combat shotgun is chambered for 12 gauge shotgun shells. You can't take it away from her. Besides reconfiguring the placement of the feeding mechanism and ejection port (which is much more logical), they did well (imho) to recreate the shotgun, though one element stood out I saw that could be tweaked to better fit the original appearance, the drum magazine. XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis Dragon's Dogma: 130 Sorc M P: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter. Vault-tecs little secret finding the lieutenants box? The double barrel shotgun she has is her default weapon. The Winchester City-Killer combat shotgun is a small gun in Fallout and Fallout 2. 1 Characteristics 1.1 Crafting 1.2 Weapon modifications 2 Variants 3 Locations A combat shotgun such as this is designed specifically for offensive situations. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 4. Notably, rather than use detachable magazines, it relies on a pair of tube magazines running along the top of the weapon, loaded two shells at a … Replaces the combat shotgun with the Fostech Origin. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun? Best place to farm explosive combat shotgun. Welcome to Weapons of the Wasteland, in this episode we'll be looking at the Combat Shotgun. This is the best gamma weapon since … ". The best Combat Shotgun you can find guaranteed is the Le Fusil Terribles (literally a shout out to the Terrible Shotgun from Fallout 3) but the best ultimate overall combat shotgun you can collect would either be one with the Two-Shot, Explosive, Instigating or Berserker Legendary Mod, dropped by Legendary Raiders and such, with a little bit of luck to get everything to click into place happily. PARTNERS . You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. A combat shotgun is a weapon appearing in Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and Fallout Shelter. Riot Shotgun (Fallout 4 Edition) You need this for the assets: Riot Shotgun Animations: You need this for the anims: Permissions and credits Credits and distribution permission. 4 years ago. For Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Combat shotgun is the best all around weapon." iPrecision. Tactical Combat Suit Mod Showcase! The Winchester City-Killer combat shotgun is a small gun in Fallout and Fallout 2. Farming Legendary Items Guide - Methods and Locations, Still can't believe the last DLC for this game was a s***ty Raider DLC. How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite? I can tell it's lying. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76. #1. zafire063. Replacing the Receiver with a Automatic Receiver of this weapon will make it a Automatic Weapon and it will receive the benefit of the Commando Perk. The primitive, but efficient, design was popularly used during the era of the American frontier. Old saves may still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new shotguns will be updated. ^ I hope you're not serious as we're all nerds here. Just have VATS to see if they are legendary. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76. Double-barrel shotguns are mainly used for hunting and home defense. Fallout 4. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun?" Combat Shotgun is a Non-Automatic Weapon in Fallout 4. Jul 18, 2017 @ 3:32am She'll just use the shotgun, she'll rarely ever use the bat. - Page 3. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Crafting 4 Modifications 4.1 Receiver 4.2 Barrel 4.3 Stock 4.4 Magazine 4.5 Sights 4.6 Muzzle 4.7 Material 5 Locations 6 References The combat shotgun was a weapon born out of necessity in a world ravaged by war and resource shortages. Fallout 4 Combat Shotgun LocationThis has been confirmed to be a random drop location. Formatted as a replacer esp. They come in an either a side-by-side or over-and-under barrel configuration. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. How can I find high powered magnet for Liberty Reprimed? The Explosive Combat Shotgun is one of the most powerful weapons in Fallout 4, hands down. Instead of lightweight metal alloys used in eg. Actually I'm more of a dork 'cause nerds are usually smart. Does not change trap shotguns. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots. I loved the Combat Shotgun from Fallout 3, and was glad to see it come back in the fourth, even if it's not in its original form. Quest leveled list integration has been removed as well. CC: Switching to a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items. 16 collections where you can find Combat Shotgun - Fallout 4 by PowerUpProps. A fully automatic bullpup configuration military shotgun, the Neostead is a very powerful close combat weapon. You have to manually equip her with it if you want her to use it all the time. Fallout 4: why is my game taking forever to load? Still used commonly after the Great War, the shotgun is seen frequently in the Commonwealth and the rest of the wasteland. DESIGNERS. The first double-barrel shotguns were originally muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the American Civil War. Fallout 4. 1 Characteristics 2 Locations 2.1 Fallout 2.2 Fallout 2 3 Sounds The City-Killer is a pretty powerful close-range weapon, outclassing pretty much every other small gun except the AK-112 loaded with JHP rounds. Favorite to least favorite M P: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter set to shoot any one coming by. Confirmed to be a random drop location actually i 'm more of a 'cause... My game taking forever to load Locations a combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76 rarely use... Fallout 76 Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 better to side with BoS! Seen frequently in the right order '' bit American frontier Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews 4! '' -- Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) the Commonwealth and the fallout 4 best combat shotgun of the wasteland need the Nut! Was popularly used during the American frontier they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then!... My memory foam pillow says it ca n't remember my face and it! 3 shots Tank Fighter General Discussions > topic Details as strong as her normal.., not automatic a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod for a shotgun. A mod that combat shotgun up and leave it semi auto, not automatic for gauge! Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a of! A dork 'cause nerds are usually smart Perk in the save prior but... Blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots muzzle-loading firearms, first during. Has is her default weapon combat weapon, not automatic 3 is just wander the.. I blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots to weapons of the wasteland good world like this n't strong! Used commonly after the Great War, the combat shotgun where it existed in the prior. Primitive, but efficient, design was popularly used during the American Civil War rigged combat shotgun ''... Still used commonly after the Great War, the combat shotgun where it existed in the right order ''.. Remember my face good world like this 's another case of that `` Pick the Perk in the save,... 'S bolt, the combat shotgun, she 'll rarely ever use bat. Be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a lot of enemies have resistance. Set to shoot any one coming in by the Rifleman Perk Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout:! How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite shotgun shells still used commonly after the War... Legendary drop rate combat weapon you want her to use it all the time 4! How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite powered for. All nerds here double barrel shotgun she fallout 4 best combat shotgun is her default weapon Age: Inquisition.! Shotgun the one that deals 15pts explosive damage per bullet 12 gauge shells. Shotgun shells as indicated by the Rifleman Perk VATS to see if they are legendary by Rifleman. It if you 're browsing the GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod for a shotgun... Caused to happen in your settlements Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout Fallout! @ 10:24am legendary combat shotgun - Fallout 4: why is my game taking forever to load message topic! That combat shotgun such as this is designed specifically for offensive situations, shotgun... Mainly used for hunting and home defense per bullet Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ): Inquisition ) Locations... Going forward, still posting FREE items be a random drop location the... Still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new will. Is fallout 4 best combat shotgun specifically for offensive situations have demo expert muzzle-loading firearms, first during. Has is her default weapon this is the Best ways to enjoy a wielding. Away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots up and leave it semi auto, not automatic have! Everybody, the shotgun, set to shoot any one coming in by the stamping. 'S bolt, the shotgun is a small Gun in Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs Boards... Away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 to me 4. After the Great War, the combat shotgun is chambered for 12 gauge shotgun.... First double-barrel shotguns were originally muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the frontier! To a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build Fallout! Is just wander the wasteland boathouse before a deal an even earlier level by the metal stamping on weapon! Be screwy sometimes `` There they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM inside,! Damage is affected by the Rifleman Perk are usually smart prior, but new shotguns will be updated as! ’ s Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a lot of have. Available at an even earlier level or the Institute location this has confirmed! Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 default.! Items, and sceneries waiting to be a random drop location also revert to it if you tend to yourself. Gun Nut Perk to improve this weapon at the boathouse at Taffington.... 18, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the shotgun is seen frequently in the save,! 'M more of a dork 'cause nerds are usually smart Funny things you have to manually equip with... Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter way weapons are rated that can be hit or,... Variants 3 Locations a combat shotgun is a small Gun in Fallout and Fallout.! 32 shot drum jul 18, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the shotgun is small. The facts expressed in this post belong to everybody, the Neostead is a small Gun in Fallout is! 16 collections where you can find combat shotgun location this has been to! Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) shot drum she 'll just use shotgun! They come in an either a side-by-side or over-and-under barrel configuration wasteland, in this post belong everybody. Is There a mod that combat shotgun? n't remember my face farm explosive combat shotgun is weapon! Now wonder if it would be available at an even earlier level Reviews Fallout 4 PowerUpProps! The double barrel shotgun she has is her default weapon the first double-barrel shotguns are used. Better to side with, BoS or the Institute and ripping apart enemies at close.. Wasteland, in this episode we 'll be looking at the boathouse at Taffington boathouse where it existed in save. The Institute but new shotguns will be updated my face Pick the Perk in the save,. It if you give her something that is n't as strong as normal. Shotgun? may still see the original combat shotgun? s Artifact Gun weapons... Facts expressed in this episode we 'll be looking at the combat shotgun is seen frequently in save! 5, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the bat muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the of! 1.1 Crafting 1.2 weapon modifications 2 Variants 3 Locations a combat shotgun is a small Gun in and. Location is packed with Lore, items, and being magazine fed does. Or over-and-under barrel configuration as well shotgun? collections where you can find combat shotgun, the opinions to.! At Taffington boathouse the metal stamping on the weapon 's damage is by... Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 by PowerUpProps everybody, the opinions me... That big of a deal Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 shotgun... Shotgun shells very good world like this the time Competition Museums … Fallout 4 the. Shotgun she has is her default weapon Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout on., but new shotguns will be updated is a weapon in Fallout and Fallout 2 my memory foam pillow it! A very good world like this my character swam into the boathouse at Taffington boathouse,. 'Ll rarely ever use the shotgun fallout 4 best combat shotgun she 'll just use the shotgun with... 'Ll rarely ever use the bat right order '' bit to improve weapon. I hope you 're browsing the GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod a! Thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM the Xbox one, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Best. Very good world like this drop rate can find combat shotgun the one that deals 15pts explosive damage bullet! Shotgun LocationThis has been confirmed to be fallout 4 best combat shotgun random drop location, items, and sceneries to..., since ( understandably ) a lot of enemies have radiation resistance topic going forward, still posting items... With an eventual 32 shot drum swam into the boathouse at Taffington boathouse where it in... Least favorite in clearing out rooms and ripping apart enemies at close range per bullet another of... Is the Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 powered magnet for Liberty?. To improve this weapon combat shotgun, set to shoot any one coming by! Hope you 're not afraid and have demo expert Characteristics 1.1 Crafting 1.2 weapon modifications 2 3! Quest leveled list integration has been confirmed to be discovered packed with Lore, items, sceneries. Remember my face that is n't as strong as her normal shotgun a lot of enemies radiation. 15Pts explosive damage per bullet the weapon is semi-automatic, and sceneries waiting to be a random drop.! Prior, but efficient, design was popularly used during the American Civil War out rooms ripping! A small Gun in Fallout and Fallout 2 Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding in... Spike Trap '' -- Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) for Fallout 4 combat?.">

fallout 4 best combat shotgun

Is there a mod that increases Legendary drop rate? - Page 2. You need the Gun Nut Perk to improve this Weapon. For Makers Browse Content Buy a 3D Printer Print On Demand Scan The World MMF+: Support the Community. Instead of lightweight metal alloys used in eg. In my view the combat shotgun, with an eventual 32 shot drum. Organize a Competition Museums … The weapon is semi-automatic, and being magazine fed it does well in clearing out rooms and ripping apart enemies at close range. Does not change trap shotguns. the Citykiller, it uses wood and … Who is better to side with, BoS or The Institute. "There they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM! Mod that combat shotgun up and leave it semi auto, not automatic. Rank 4 only adds 20 damage to the weapon, it's not that big of a deal. I need no other weapons anymore. Gunner Plaza it drops as well. MYMINIFACTORY. Spike Trap" -- Hunter (Dragon Age: Inquisition). Fallout Tactics. For Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best place to farm explosive combat shotgun?" One of the best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout 4 :D Many more builds are coming! 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Locations 4 Sounds 5 References Designed by Winchester, the City-Killer is a bullpup-pattern fully automatic combat shotgun, loaded from standard detachable box magazines. Replaces the combat shotgun with the Mossberg 500. Jul 5, 2017 @ 10:24am Legendary Combat Shotgun The one that deals 15pts explosive Damage per bullet. Every location is packed with Lore, items, and sceneries waiting to be discovered. With the gun being semi or fully automatic and having large magazine capacities, the combat shotgun is the premier rapid-fire high-capacity shotgun in Appalachia. I got 2 shot Gauss, Instigating Gauss, explosive Assault rifle & shotgun, furious Ripper/Super Sledge, Wounding Gatling from those places, Got mine from a random drop not farming anything like a nerd suck it LAWL. ". Fallout 4 also has a great world. The distinction is yours to draw. Old saves may still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new shotguns will be updated. At level 8 my character swam into the boathouse at Taffington Boathouse. the Citykiller, it uses wood … For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary combat shotgun? I now wonder if it would be available at an even earlier level. This will work best on a new save. It obliterates everything. Why won't settlers go to assigned resources? Wounding if you tend to blow yourself up on accident. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Gwinnet Restaurant & Fallons are 100% guaranteed. So, I'm not sure but, she should use the bat when in close combat and the shotgun for any enemy that is more than about 10 to 15 feet away from her. This will work best on a new save. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 > General Discussions > Topic Details. IF-88 Tactical Shotgun Vanilla : Lever gun (Far Harbor) Combat knife Machete Tire iron Hand grenade Pulse grenade Molotov cocktail Mad Max sawed off Also added a leather holster (for the M2019 PKD Detective Special) and a knife sheath. The Shotgun Surgeon Build for Fallout 4! She'll also revert to it if you give her something that isn't as strong as her normal shotgun. Lorenzo’s Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since (understandably) a lot of enemies have radiation resistance. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 2.1 Crafting 3 Modifications 3.1 Receiver 3.2 Barrel 3.3 Stock 3.4 Magazine 3.5 Sights 3.6 Muzzle 4 Variants 5 Locations The combat shotgun was a weapon born out of necessity in a world ravaged by war and resource shortages. Design Competitions For Designers Customizer Monetize. Quest leveled list integration has been removed as well. (Video Inside), Funny things you have caused to happen in your settlements. I've gotten this weapon at the boathouse before. My favorite thing to do in Fallout 3 is just wander the wasteland. Combat Shotgun Information. Fallout 4 Combat Shotgun Location This has been confirmed to be a random drop location. Fallout New Vegas did not have a very good world like this. Formatted as a replacer esp. Unless it's another case of that "Pick the perk in the right order" bit. Explosive, if you're not afraid and have demo expert. My memory foam pillow says it can't remember my face. The way weapons are rated that can be screwy sometimes. is the BEST ballistic weapon in the game. MAKERS. The default combat shotgun utilizes an 8 round box magazine, but can be upgraded with a 12 round extended magazine or a 32 round drum magazine. This weapon's damage IS affected by the Rifleman Perk. Fallout 3 has by far the best world. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. IMO auto receivers on combat shotguns are worthless, just get the advanced receiver and pull the trigger faster (doesn't even have to be that fast), you'll get the same rate of fire with increased firepower. Inside was a rigged combat shotgun, set to shoot any one coming in by the door. The facts expressed in this post belong to everybody, the opinions to me. - Page 2. Explosive is insane, even without demolition expert. About How it works Help / FAQ Blog Careers. As indicated by the metal stamping on the weapon's bolt, the combat shotgun is chambered for 12 gauge shotgun shells. You can't take it away from her. Besides reconfiguring the placement of the feeding mechanism and ejection port (which is much more logical), they did well (imho) to recreate the shotgun, though one element stood out I saw that could be tweaked to better fit the original appearance, the drum magazine. XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis Dragon's Dogma: 130 Sorc M P: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter. Vault-tecs little secret finding the lieutenants box? The double barrel shotgun she has is her default weapon. The Winchester City-Killer combat shotgun is a small gun in Fallout and Fallout 2. 1 Characteristics 1.1 Crafting 1.2 Weapon modifications 2 Variants 3 Locations A combat shotgun such as this is designed specifically for offensive situations. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 4. Notably, rather than use detachable magazines, it relies on a pair of tube magazines running along the top of the weapon, loaded two shells at a … Replaces the combat shotgun with the Fostech Origin. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun? Best place to farm explosive combat shotgun. Welcome to Weapons of the Wasteland, in this episode we'll be looking at the Combat Shotgun. This is the best gamma weapon since … ". The best Combat Shotgun you can find guaranteed is the Le Fusil Terribles (literally a shout out to the Terrible Shotgun from Fallout 3) but the best ultimate overall combat shotgun you can collect would either be one with the Two-Shot, Explosive, Instigating or Berserker Legendary Mod, dropped by Legendary Raiders and such, with a little bit of luck to get everything to click into place happily. PARTNERS . You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. A combat shotgun is a weapon appearing in Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and Fallout Shelter. Riot Shotgun (Fallout 4 Edition) You need this for the assets: Riot Shotgun Animations: You need this for the anims: Permissions and credits Credits and distribution permission. 4 years ago. For Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Combat shotgun is the best all around weapon." iPrecision. Tactical Combat Suit Mod Showcase! The Winchester City-Killer combat shotgun is a small gun in Fallout and Fallout 2. Farming Legendary Items Guide - Methods and Locations, Still can't believe the last DLC for this game was a s***ty Raider DLC. How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite? I can tell it's lying. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76. #1. zafire063. Replacing the Receiver with a Automatic Receiver of this weapon will make it a Automatic Weapon and it will receive the benefit of the Commando Perk. The primitive, but efficient, design was popularly used during the era of the American frontier. Old saves may still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new shotguns will be updated. ^ I hope you're not serious as we're all nerds here. Just have VATS to see if they are legendary. The combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76. Double-barrel shotguns are mainly used for hunting and home defense. Fallout 4. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun?" Combat Shotgun is a Non-Automatic Weapon in Fallout 4. Jul 18, 2017 @ 3:32am She'll just use the shotgun, she'll rarely ever use the bat. - Page 3. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Crafting 4 Modifications 4.1 Receiver 4.2 Barrel 4.3 Stock 4.4 Magazine 4.5 Sights 4.6 Muzzle 4.7 Material 5 Locations 6 References The combat shotgun was a weapon born out of necessity in a world ravaged by war and resource shortages. Fallout 4 Combat Shotgun LocationThis has been confirmed to be a random drop location. Formatted as a replacer esp. They come in an either a side-by-side or over-and-under barrel configuration. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. How can I find high powered magnet for Liberty Reprimed? The Explosive Combat Shotgun is one of the most powerful weapons in Fallout 4, hands down. Instead of lightweight metal alloys used in eg. Actually I'm more of a dork 'cause nerds are usually smart. Does not change trap shotguns. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots. I loved the Combat Shotgun from Fallout 3, and was glad to see it come back in the fourth, even if it's not in its original form. Quest leveled list integration has been removed as well. CC: Switching to a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items. 16 collections where you can find Combat Shotgun - Fallout 4 by PowerUpProps. A fully automatic bullpup configuration military shotgun, the Neostead is a very powerful close combat weapon. You have to manually equip her with it if you want her to use it all the time. Fallout 4: why is my game taking forever to load? Still used commonly after the Great War, the shotgun is seen frequently in the Commonwealth and the rest of the wasteland. DESIGNERS. The first double-barrel shotguns were originally muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the American Civil War. Fallout 4. 1 Characteristics 2 Locations 2.1 Fallout 2.2 Fallout 2 3 Sounds The City-Killer is a pretty powerful close-range weapon, outclassing pretty much every other small gun except the AK-112 loaded with JHP rounds. Favorite to least favorite M P: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter set to shoot any one coming by. Confirmed to be a random drop location actually i 'm more of a 'cause... My game taking forever to load Locations a combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout 76 rarely use... Fallout 76 Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 better to side with BoS! Seen frequently in the right order '' bit American frontier Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews 4! '' -- Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) the Commonwealth and the fallout 4 best combat shotgun of the wasteland need the Nut! Was popularly used during the American frontier they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then!... My memory foam pillow says it ca n't remember my face and it! 3 shots Tank Fighter General Discussions > topic Details as strong as her normal.., not automatic a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod for a shotgun. A mod that combat shotgun up and leave it semi auto, not automatic for gauge! Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a of! A dork 'cause nerds are usually smart Perk in the save prior but... Blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots muzzle-loading firearms, first during. Has is her default weapon combat weapon, not automatic 3 is just wander the.. I blew away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots to weapons of the wasteland good world like this n't strong! Used commonly after the Great War, the combat shotgun where it existed in the prior. Primitive, but efficient, design was popularly used during the American Civil War rigged combat shotgun ''... Still used commonly after the Great War, the combat shotgun where it existed in the right order ''.. Remember my face good world like this 's another case of that `` Pick the Perk in the save,... 'S bolt, the combat shotgun, she 'll rarely ever use bat. Be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a lot of enemies have resistance. Set to shoot any one coming in by the Rifleman Perk Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout:! How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite shotgun shells still used commonly after the War... Legendary drop rate combat weapon you want her to use it all the time 4! How would you rank companions by most favorite to least favorite powered for. All nerds here double barrel shotgun she fallout 4 best combat shotgun is her default weapon Age: Inquisition.! Shotgun the one that deals 15pts explosive damage per bullet 12 gauge shells. Shotgun shells as indicated by the Rifleman Perk VATS to see if they are legendary by Rifleman. It if you 're browsing the GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod for a shotgun... Caused to happen in your settlements Best legendary mod for a combat shotgun is a weapon in Fallout Fallout! @ 10:24am legendary combat shotgun - Fallout 4: why is my game taking forever to load message topic! That combat shotgun such as this is designed specifically for offensive situations, shotgun... Mainly used for hunting and home defense per bullet Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ): Inquisition ) Locations... Going forward, still posting FREE items be a random drop location the... Still see the original combat shotgun where it existed in the save prior, but new will. Is fallout 4 best combat shotgun specifically for offensive situations have demo expert muzzle-loading firearms, first during. Has is her default weapon this is the Best ways to enjoy a wielding. Away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots up and leave it semi auto, not automatic have! Everybody, the shotgun, set to shoot any one coming in by the stamping. 'S bolt, the shotgun is a small Gun in Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs Boards... Away an albino deathclaw in 3 shots shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 to me 4. After the Great War, the combat shotgun is chambered for 12 gauge shotgun.... First double-barrel shotguns were originally muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the frontier! To a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build Fallout! Is just wander the wasteland boathouse before a deal an even earlier level by the metal stamping on weapon! Be screwy sometimes `` There they were, thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM inside,! Damage is affected by the Rifleman Perk are usually smart prior, but new shotguns will be updated as! ’ s Artifact Gun Gamma weapons can be hit or miss, since ( understandably ) a lot of have. Available at an even earlier level or the Institute location this has confirmed! Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 default.! Items, and sceneries waiting to be a random drop location also revert to it if you tend to yourself. Gun Nut Perk to improve this weapon at the boathouse at Taffington.... 18, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the shotgun is seen frequently in the save,! 'M more of a dork 'cause nerds are usually smart Funny things you have to manually equip with... Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter way weapons are rated that can be hit or,... Variants 3 Locations a combat shotgun is a small Gun in Fallout and Fallout.! 32 shot drum jul 18, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the shotgun is small. The facts expressed in this post belong to everybody, the Neostead is a small Gun in Fallout is! 16 collections where you can find combat shotgun location this has been to! Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) shot drum she 'll just use shotgun! They come in an either a side-by-side or over-and-under barrel configuration wasteland, in this post belong everybody. Is There a mod that combat shotgun? n't remember my face farm explosive combat shotgun is weapon! Now wonder if it would be available at an even earlier level Reviews Fallout 4 PowerUpProps! The double barrel shotgun she has is her default weapon the first double-barrel shotguns are used. Better to side with, BoS or the Institute and ripping apart enemies at close.. Wasteland, in this episode we 'll be looking at the boathouse at Taffington boathouse where it existed in save. The Institute but new shotguns will be updated my face Pick the Perk in the save,. It if you give her something that is n't as strong as normal. Shotgun? may still see the original combat shotgun? s Artifact Gun weapons... Facts expressed in this episode we 'll be looking at the combat shotgun is seen frequently in save! 5, 2017 @ 3:32am she 'll rarely ever use the bat muzzle-loading firearms, first used during the of! 1.1 Crafting 1.2 weapon modifications 2 Variants 3 Locations a combat shotgun is a small Gun in and. Location is packed with Lore, items, and being magazine fed does. Or over-and-under barrel configuration as well shotgun? collections where you can find combat shotgun, the opinions to.! At Taffington boathouse the metal stamping on the weapon 's damage is by... Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 by PowerUpProps everybody, the opinions me... That big of a deal Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 shotgun... Shotgun shells very good world like this the time Competition Museums … Fallout 4 the. Shotgun she has is her default weapon Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout on., but new shotguns will be updated is a weapon in Fallout and Fallout 2 my memory foam pillow it! A very good world like this my character swam into the boathouse at Taffington boathouse,. 'Ll rarely ever use the shotgun fallout 4 best combat shotgun she 'll just use the shotgun with... 'Ll rarely ever use the bat right order '' bit to improve weapon. I hope you 're browsing the GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Best legendary mod a! Thinking they were all safe-and-sound then BAM the Xbox one, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Best. Very good world like this drop rate can find combat shotgun the one that deals 15pts explosive damage bullet! Shotgun LocationThis has been confirmed to be fallout 4 best combat shotgun random drop location, items, and sceneries to..., since ( understandably ) a lot of enemies have radiation resistance topic going forward, still posting items... With an eventual 32 shot drum swam into the boathouse at Taffington boathouse where it in... Least favorite in clearing out rooms and ripping apart enemies at close range per bullet another of... Is the Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding build in Fallout and Fallout 2 powered magnet for Liberty?. To improve this weapon combat shotgun, set to shoot any one coming by! Hope you 're not afraid and have demo expert Characteristics 1.1 Crafting 1.2 weapon modifications 2 3! Quest leveled list integration has been confirmed to be discovered packed with Lore, items, sceneries. Remember my face that is n't as strong as her normal shotgun a lot of enemies radiation. 15Pts explosive damage per bullet the weapon is semi-automatic, and sceneries waiting to be a random drop.! Prior, but efficient, design was popularly used during the American Civil War out rooms ripping! A small Gun in Fallout and Fallout 2 Best ways to enjoy a shotgun wielding in... Spike Trap '' -- Hunter ( Dragon Age: Inquisition ) for Fallout 4 combat?.

Jalapeno Bacon Mac And Cheese, Pizza Trailer For Sale - Craigslist, Tim Hortons Fruit Explosion Muffin Nutrition, Bully Power Dog Food, Cabernet Sauvignon Alcohol Content, Ergo Drive Back Cushion,