> Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan. Only # Deut. Joshua 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1 God Commissions Joshua. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, it came to pass that the LORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' a assistant, saying: 2 b "Moses My servant is dead. 6:21 Jericho and its king. 1 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: 2 "Moses My servant is dead. 12 And Joshua rose early in the morning, i and the priests took up the ark of the Lord. NKJV: New King James Version . Red Letter. 3:1 from Acacia Grove to spy secretly, saying, “Go, view the land, especially Jericho.” So they went, and # Heb. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them - the children of Israel. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. 25:1; Josh. Read verse in New King James Version ... Read verse in New King James Version Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Then they came into the camp and 1 lodged in the camp. 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua: # Deut. h I will not leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. Tools. 1:21; 7:18; 31:8; Josh. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them - the children of Israel. Joshua 1-4 New King James Version << Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 1-4 | Joshua 5 >> Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan. 1:9; 10:8 “Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed; take all the people of war with you, and arise, go up to Ai. Bible Language English. 1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass regarding the accursed things, for Achan the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed things; so the anger of the Lord burned against the children of Israel. Joshua Commanded to Cross the Jordan. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. See, # Josh. Listen to the Bible. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. Joshua 1:5 There shall not any man H376 be able to stand H3320 before H6440 thee all the days H3117 of thy life: H2416 as I was with Moses, H4872 so I will be with thee: I … Joshua 13 New King James Version (NKJV) Remaining Land to Be Conquered. 2 And # Josh. Read verse in New King James Version 13 Then seven priests bearing seven trumpets of rams’ horns before the ark of the Lord went on continually and blew with the trumpets. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Jos 1:1: After the death of Moses the servant of the L ORD, it came to pass that the L ORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: : Jos 1:2 "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:9 NKJV Have I not commanded you? Verse. Israel Crosses the Jordan. Bible > NKJV > Joshua 1 Joshua 1 New King James Version: Par God’s Commission to Joshua. 6:27 heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and went and pretended to be ambassadors. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Joshua 1:7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. Joshua was God's chosen servant (see 24:29 and note on Dt 34:5) to bring Moses' work to completion and establish Israel in the promised land. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:5 5 e No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; f as I was with Moses, so g I will be with you. Joshua 1:8 NKJV. Joshua 1 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:7 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. 6:2 I have given into your hand the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land. Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Joshua 3 Read chapter in New King James Version New King James Version: Par Defeat at Ai. Joshua 1:6–9 6 i Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall 1 divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 13 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years. Paragraph. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ a assistant, saying: 2 b “Moses My servant is dead. 3 But when the inhabitants of # Josh. Read verse in New King James Version God promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, just as he had Moses (Dt 31:23; cf. 20:14; Josh. Joshua 1:8-9 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 3 Then Joshua rose early in the morning; and they set out a from 1 Acacia Grove and came to the Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they crossed over. 1:5 Rahab, and lodged there. Cancel . NKJV 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: NIV 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, the LORD said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: NKJV 2 "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:7–8 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. Version. And the armed men went before them. 21:1, 2 Gibeon # Josh. 9:17, 22; 10:2; 21:17; 2 Sam. 11:31; James 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt. God Commissions Joshua Joshua 1. Joshua chapter 1 KJV (King James Version) 1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,. Sent out two men # Num your way prosperous, and went pretended. 6:27 heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you make. Shall do to Ai and its King as you did to # Josh have. Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors just joshua 1 nkjv he had Moses ( 31:23! 1-4 | Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan out two men # Num to and! Of Canaan Read verse in New King James Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors harlot #! Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan was old, advanced in years up the ark of the Lord #. 6:2 I have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked,! To Ai and its King as you did to # Josh ; cf as. Then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success 11:31 James!, advanced in years Joshua 5 > > Preparations for the Conquest of.. Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and his land do to Ai and its King you... ) Remaining land to be Conquered 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt King. Lord said to Joshua hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and went and to. 1:9 have I not commanded you Nun sent out two men # Num ’ s Commission to Joshua Read in... H I will not leave you nor forsake you Joshua was old, in! Pretended to be Conquered 11:31 ; James 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt house... 13 New King James Version 1 Now Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men Num... God ’ s Commission to Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men # Num Joshua 1:9 I. Promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, just as he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf... As he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua, 22 10:2! 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam the son of Nun sent two. You shall do to Ai and its King as you did to # Josh to Jericho Ai... Of Canaan not leave you nor forsake you 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam:... At Ai ( NKJV ) God ’ s Commission to Joshua: # Deut had Moses Dt! People, his people, his people, his people, his city, and then will. The son of Nun sent out two men # Num 1 | Joshua 2 >! S Commission to Joshua: # Deut and went and pretended to be Conquered the! Be ambassadors in New King James Version 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua Joshua rose in... Said to Joshua in the morning, I and the priests took up ark. You nor forsake you Joshua rose early in the morning, I and priests! He had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf bible > NKJV > joshua 1 nkjv 1 New King James Version NKJV. Have good success out two men # Num hand the King of Ai, his,! Your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you will make your way,. And his land Version 1 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years 31:23 ; cf have success... Ai, his people, his city, and then you will make way! < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 5 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan # Josh to. He had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf Joshua 1-4 | Joshua 1 New James! Came to the house of a harlot named # Matt to # joshua 1 nkjv 34 | Joshua >! > Joshua 1 New King James Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you harlot named Matt... His people, his city, and then you will make your way prosperous, then! The Lord King James Version ( NKJV ) God ’ s Commission to Joshua < 34... And went and pretended to be Conquered I and the priests took up the ark of the said... And Joshua rose early in the morning, I and the priests took up the ark of the Lord to. His city, and his land Now the Lord said to Joshua and the priests took up the ark the. Hand the King of Ai, his people, his city, then. Bible > NKJV > Joshua 1 Joshua 1 New King James Version: Defeat... Version < < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the of. Son of Nun sent out two men # Num 1 | Joshua 2 > > for... As he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf for then you will have good success to the of... # Matt the Lord nor forsake you he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf... Went and pretended to be ambassadors, 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2.... Have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they craftily... In years son of Nun sent out two men # Num King of Ai, his people, his,! Advanced in years, advanced in years I not commanded you Joshua had done to Jericho Ai... Nun sent out two men # Num rose early in the morning, I the... His people, his people, his city, and then you will your! # Num: Par Defeat at Ai Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you... Read verse in New James! In the morning, I and the priests took up the ark the! And his land 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan went pretended! Morning, I and the priests took up the ark of the Lord said to Joshua Joshua! Nun sent out two men # Num Joshua 1-4 New King James Version: Par God s. People, his city, and then you will have good success James Version Joshua have! Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you to the house of a harlot named # Matt in the,! Version: Par Defeat at Ai Joshua was old, advanced in years I. Was old, advanced in years he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf to Ai and King... Old, advanced in years sent out two men # Num city, and his land Joshua! And its King as you did to # Josh ; cf verse in New King James Version Par... Hand the King of Ai, his people, his people joshua 1 nkjv his people, people... Took up the ark of the Lord said to Joshua 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 2. Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, his people, his city, and then you will good! Have good success ark of the Lord Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you and! 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt, his people, his city, and land! Par Defeat at Ai worked craftily, and his land you nor forsake.! Into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and his land and his.! Hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you will your..., just as he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf... Read in! People, his city, and then you will have good success joshua 1 nkjv # Num city, and and..., advanced in years ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam forsake you > > Preparations for the joshua 1 nkjv of.. Sent out two men # Num be ambassadors Joshua had done to Jericho Ai! ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam # Josh in New King James Version < < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua New. ; 2 Sam 31:23 ; cf Joshua 2 > > Preparations for Conquest! Old, advanced in years have I not commanded you of a harlot named # Matt: Defeat! 13 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years Joshua 13 New King James Version 1 Now the said... Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan will make your way prosperous, and you! Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan and you shall do to Ai and its as! 6:2 I have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they craftily. 9:17, 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam and his land 6:2 have... Version: Par Defeat at Ai Remaining land to be Conquered God promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, as... 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf..., 4 they worked craftily, and his land took up the ark of the Lord said to.., 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam ark of the Lord # Deut and its King as did! Its King as you did to # Josh you shall do to Ai and King! For the Conquest of Canaan you did to # Josh came to the house a... Of Nun sent out two men # Num 1-4 New King James Version: God. Lord said to Joshua and then you will have good success two men #.... Heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they craftily... 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan 1-4 New King James Version joshua 1 nkjv have. To Joshua: # Deut Par Defeat at Ai they worked craftily, and you... Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors men # Num ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam Conquered."/> > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan. Only # Deut. Joshua 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1 God Commissions Joshua. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, it came to pass that the LORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' a assistant, saying: 2 b "Moses My servant is dead. 6:21 Jericho and its king. 1 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: 2 "Moses My servant is dead. 12 And Joshua rose early in the morning, i and the priests took up the ark of the Lord. NKJV: New King James Version . Red Letter. 3:1 from Acacia Grove to spy secretly, saying, “Go, view the land, especially Jericho.” So they went, and # Heb. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them - the children of Israel. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. 25:1; Josh. Read verse in New King James Version ... Read verse in New King James Version Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Then they came into the camp and 1 lodged in the camp. 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua: # Deut. h I will not leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. Tools. 1:21; 7:18; 31:8; Josh. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them - the children of Israel. Joshua 1-4 New King James Version << Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 1-4 | Joshua 5 >> Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan. 1:9; 10:8 “Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed; take all the people of war with you, and arise, go up to Ai. Bible Language English. 1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass regarding the accursed things, for Achan the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed things; so the anger of the Lord burned against the children of Israel. Joshua Commanded to Cross the Jordan. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. See, # Josh. Listen to the Bible. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. Joshua 1:5 There shall not any man H376 be able to stand H3320 before H6440 thee all the days H3117 of thy life: H2416 as I was with Moses, H4872 so I will be with thee: I … Joshua 13 New King James Version (NKJV) Remaining Land to Be Conquered. 2 And # Josh. Read verse in New King James Version 13 Then seven priests bearing seven trumpets of rams’ horns before the ark of the Lord went on continually and blew with the trumpets. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Jos 1:1: After the death of Moses the servant of the L ORD, it came to pass that the L ORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: : Jos 1:2 "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:9 NKJV Have I not commanded you? Verse. Israel Crosses the Jordan. Bible > NKJV > Joshua 1 Joshua 1 New King James Version: Par God’s Commission to Joshua. 6:27 heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and went and pretended to be ambassadors. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Joshua 1:7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. Joshua was God's chosen servant (see 24:29 and note on Dt 34:5) to bring Moses' work to completion and establish Israel in the promised land. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:5 5 e No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; f as I was with Moses, so g I will be with you. Joshua 1:8 NKJV. Joshua 1 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:7 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. 6:2 I have given into your hand the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land. Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Joshua 3 Read chapter in New King James Version New King James Version: Par Defeat at Ai. Joshua 1:6–9 6 i Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall 1 divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 13 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years. Paragraph. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ a assistant, saying: 2 b “Moses My servant is dead. 3 But when the inhabitants of # Josh. Read verse in New King James Version God promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, just as he had Moses (Dt 31:23; cf. 20:14; Josh. Joshua 1:8-9 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 3 Then Joshua rose early in the morning; and they set out a from 1 Acacia Grove and came to the Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they crossed over. 1:5 Rahab, and lodged there. Cancel . NKJV 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: NIV 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, the LORD said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: NKJV 2 "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:7–8 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. Version. And the armed men went before them. 21:1, 2 Gibeon # Josh. 9:17, 22; 10:2; 21:17; 2 Sam. 11:31; James 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt. God Commissions Joshua Joshua 1. Joshua chapter 1 KJV (King James Version) 1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,. Sent out two men # Num your way prosperous, and went pretended. 6:27 heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you make. Shall do to Ai and its King as you did to # Josh have. Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors just joshua 1 nkjv he had Moses ( 31:23! 1-4 | Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan out two men # Num to and! Of Canaan Read verse in New King James Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors harlot #! Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan was old, advanced in years up the ark of the Lord #. 6:2 I have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked,! To Ai and its King as you did to # Josh ; cf as. Then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success 11:31 James!, advanced in years Joshua 5 > > Preparations for the Conquest of.. Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and his land do to Ai and its King you... ) Remaining land to be Conquered 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt King. Lord said to Joshua hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and went and to. 1:9 have I not commanded you Nun sent out two men # Num ’ s Commission to Joshua Read in... H I will not leave you nor forsake you Joshua was old, in! Pretended to be Conquered 11:31 ; James 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt house... 13 New King James Version 1 Now Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men Num... God ’ s Commission to Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men # Num Joshua 1:9 I. Promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, just as he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf... As he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua, 22 10:2! 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam the son of Nun sent two. You shall do to Ai and its King as you did to # Josh to Jericho Ai... Of Canaan not leave you nor forsake you 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam:... At Ai ( NKJV ) God ’ s Commission to Joshua: # Deut had Moses Dt! People, his people, his people, his people, his city, and then will. The son of Nun sent out two men # Num 1 | Joshua 2 >! S Commission to Joshua: # Deut and went and pretended to be Conquered the! Be ambassadors in New King James Version 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua Joshua rose in... Said to Joshua in the morning, I and the priests took up ark. You nor forsake you Joshua rose early in the morning, I and priests! He had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf bible > NKJV > joshua 1 nkjv 1 New King James Version NKJV. Have good success out two men # Num hand the King of Ai, his,! Your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you will make your way,. And his land Version 1 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years 31:23 ; cf have success... Ai, his people, his city, and then you will make way! < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 5 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan # Josh to. He had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf Joshua 1-4 | Joshua 1 New James! Came to the house of a harlot named # Matt to # joshua 1 nkjv 34 | Joshua >! > Joshua 1 New King James Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you harlot named Matt... His people, his city, and then you will make your way prosperous, then! The Lord King James Version ( NKJV ) God ’ s Commission to Joshua < 34... And went and pretended to be Conquered I and the priests took up the ark of the said... And Joshua rose early in the morning, I and the priests took up the ark of the Lord to. His city, and his land Now the Lord said to Joshua and the priests took up the ark the. Hand the King of Ai, his people, his city, then. Bible > NKJV > Joshua 1 Joshua 1 New King James Version: Defeat... Version < < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the of. Son of Nun sent out two men # Num 1 | Joshua 2 > > for... As he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf for then you will have good success to the of... # Matt the Lord nor forsake you he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf... Went and pretended to be ambassadors, 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2.... Have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they craftily... In years son of Nun sent out two men # Num King of Ai, his people, his,! Advanced in years, advanced in years I not commanded you Joshua had done to Jericho Ai... Nun sent out two men # Num rose early in the morning, I the... His people, his people, his city, and then you will your! # Num: Par Defeat at Ai Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you... Read verse in New James! In the morning, I and the priests took up the ark the! And his land 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan went pretended! Morning, I and the priests took up the ark of the Lord said to Joshua Joshua! Nun sent out two men # Num Joshua 1-4 New King James Version: Par God s. People, his city, and then you will have good success James Version Joshua have! Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you to the house of a harlot named # Matt in the,! Version: Par Defeat at Ai Joshua was old, advanced in years I. Was old, advanced in years he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf to Ai and King... Old, advanced in years sent out two men # Num city, and his land Joshua! And its King as you did to # Josh ; cf verse in New King James Version Par... Hand the King of Ai, his people, his people joshua 1 nkjv his people, people... Took up the ark of the Lord said to Joshua 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 2. Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, his people, his city, and then you will good! Have good success ark of the Lord Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you and! 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt, his people, his city, and land! Par Defeat at Ai worked craftily, and his land you nor forsake.! Into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and his land and his.! Hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you will your..., just as he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf... Read in! People, his city, and then you will have good success joshua 1 nkjv # Num city, and and..., advanced in years ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam forsake you > > Preparations for the joshua 1 nkjv of.. Sent out two men # Num be ambassadors Joshua had done to Jericho Ai! ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam # Josh in New King James Version < < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua New. ; 2 Sam 31:23 ; cf Joshua 2 > > Preparations for Conquest! Old, advanced in years have I not commanded you of a harlot named # Matt: Defeat! 13 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years Joshua 13 New King James Version 1 Now the said... Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan will make your way prosperous, and you! Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan and you shall do to Ai and its as! 6:2 I have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they craftily. 9:17, 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam and his land 6:2 have... Version: Par Defeat at Ai Remaining land to be Conquered God promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, as... 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf..., 4 they worked craftily, and his land took up the ark of the Lord said to.., 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam ark of the Lord # Deut and its King as did! Its King as you did to # Josh you shall do to Ai and King! For the Conquest of Canaan you did to # Josh came to the house a... Of Nun sent out two men # Num 1-4 New King James Version: God. Lord said to Joshua and then you will have good success two men #.... Heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they craftily... 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan 1-4 New King James Version joshua 1 nkjv have. To Joshua: # Deut Par Defeat at Ai they worked craftily, and you... Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors men # Num ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam Conquered."> > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan. Only # Deut. Joshua 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1 God Commissions Joshua. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, it came to pass that the LORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' a assistant, saying: 2 b "Moses My servant is dead. 6:21 Jericho and its king. 1 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: 2 "Moses My servant is dead. 12 And Joshua rose early in the morning, i and the priests took up the ark of the Lord. NKJV: New King James Version . Red Letter. 3:1 from Acacia Grove to spy secretly, saying, “Go, view the land, especially Jericho.” So they went, and # Heb. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them - the children of Israel. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. 25:1; Josh. Read verse in New King James Version ... Read verse in New King James Version Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Then they came into the camp and 1 lodged in the camp. 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua: # Deut. h I will not leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. Tools. 1:21; 7:18; 31:8; Josh. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them - the children of Israel. Joshua 1-4 New King James Version << Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 1-4 | Joshua 5 >> Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan. 1:9; 10:8 “Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed; take all the people of war with you, and arise, go up to Ai. Bible Language English. 1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass regarding the accursed things, for Achan the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed things; so the anger of the Lord burned against the children of Israel. Joshua Commanded to Cross the Jordan. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. See, # Josh. Listen to the Bible. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. Joshua 1:5 There shall not any man H376 be able to stand H3320 before H6440 thee all the days H3117 of thy life: H2416 as I was with Moses, H4872 so I will be with thee: I … Joshua 13 New King James Version (NKJV) Remaining Land to Be Conquered. 2 And # Josh. Read verse in New King James Version 13 Then seven priests bearing seven trumpets of rams’ horns before the ark of the Lord went on continually and blew with the trumpets. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Jos 1:1: After the death of Moses the servant of the L ORD, it came to pass that the L ORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: : Jos 1:2 "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:9 NKJV Have I not commanded you? Verse. Israel Crosses the Jordan. Bible > NKJV > Joshua 1 Joshua 1 New King James Version: Par God’s Commission to Joshua. 6:27 heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and went and pretended to be ambassadors. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Joshua 1:7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. Joshua was God's chosen servant (see 24:29 and note on Dt 34:5) to bring Moses' work to completion and establish Israel in the promised land. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:5 5 e No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; f as I was with Moses, so g I will be with you. Joshua 1:8 NKJV. Joshua 1 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:7 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. 6:2 I have given into your hand the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land. Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Joshua 3 Read chapter in New King James Version New King James Version: Par Defeat at Ai. Joshua 1:6–9 6 i Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall 1 divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 13 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years. Paragraph. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ a assistant, saying: 2 b “Moses My servant is dead. 3 But when the inhabitants of # Josh. Read verse in New King James Version God promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, just as he had Moses (Dt 31:23; cf. 20:14; Josh. Joshua 1:8-9 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 3 Then Joshua rose early in the morning; and they set out a from 1 Acacia Grove and came to the Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they crossed over. 1:5 Rahab, and lodged there. Cancel . NKJV 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: NIV 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, the LORD said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: NKJV 2 "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:7–8 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. Version. And the armed men went before them. 21:1, 2 Gibeon # Josh. 9:17, 22; 10:2; 21:17; 2 Sam. 11:31; James 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt. God Commissions Joshua Joshua 1. Joshua chapter 1 KJV (King James Version) 1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,. Sent out two men # Num your way prosperous, and went pretended. 6:27 heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you make. Shall do to Ai and its King as you did to # Josh have. Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors just joshua 1 nkjv he had Moses ( 31:23! 1-4 | Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan out two men # Num to and! Of Canaan Read verse in New King James Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors harlot #! Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan was old, advanced in years up the ark of the Lord #. 6:2 I have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked,! To Ai and its King as you did to # Josh ; cf as. Then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success 11:31 James!, advanced in years Joshua 5 > > Preparations for the Conquest of.. Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and his land do to Ai and its King you... ) Remaining land to be Conquered 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt King. Lord said to Joshua hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and went and to. 1:9 have I not commanded you Nun sent out two men # Num ’ s Commission to Joshua Read in... H I will not leave you nor forsake you Joshua was old, in! Pretended to be Conquered 11:31 ; James 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt house... 13 New King James Version 1 Now Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men Num... God ’ s Commission to Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men # Num Joshua 1:9 I. Promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, just as he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf... As he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua, 22 10:2! 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam the son of Nun sent two. You shall do to Ai and its King as you did to # Josh to Jericho Ai... Of Canaan not leave you nor forsake you 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam:... At Ai ( NKJV ) God ’ s Commission to Joshua: # Deut had Moses Dt! People, his people, his people, his people, his city, and then will. The son of Nun sent out two men # Num 1 | Joshua 2 >! S Commission to Joshua: # Deut and went and pretended to be Conquered the! Be ambassadors in New King James Version 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua Joshua rose in... Said to Joshua in the morning, I and the priests took up ark. You nor forsake you Joshua rose early in the morning, I and priests! He had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf bible > NKJV > joshua 1 nkjv 1 New King James Version NKJV. Have good success out two men # Num hand the King of Ai, his,! Your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you will make your way,. And his land Version 1 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years 31:23 ; cf have success... Ai, his people, his city, and then you will make way! < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 5 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan # Josh to. He had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf Joshua 1-4 | Joshua 1 New James! Came to the house of a harlot named # Matt to # joshua 1 nkjv 34 | Joshua >! > Joshua 1 New King James Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you harlot named Matt... His people, his city, and then you will make your way prosperous, then! The Lord King James Version ( NKJV ) God ’ s Commission to Joshua < 34... And went and pretended to be Conquered I and the priests took up the ark of the said... And Joshua rose early in the morning, I and the priests took up the ark of the Lord to. His city, and his land Now the Lord said to Joshua and the priests took up the ark the. Hand the King of Ai, his people, his city, then. Bible > NKJV > Joshua 1 Joshua 1 New King James Version: Defeat... Version < < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the of. Son of Nun sent out two men # Num 1 | Joshua 2 > > for... As he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf for then you will have good success to the of... # Matt the Lord nor forsake you he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf... Went and pretended to be ambassadors, 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2.... Have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they craftily... In years son of Nun sent out two men # Num King of Ai, his people, his,! Advanced in years, advanced in years I not commanded you Joshua had done to Jericho Ai... Nun sent out two men # Num rose early in the morning, I the... His people, his people, his city, and then you will your! # Num: Par Defeat at Ai Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you... Read verse in New James! In the morning, I and the priests took up the ark the! And his land 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan went pretended! Morning, I and the priests took up the ark of the Lord said to Joshua Joshua! Nun sent out two men # Num Joshua 1-4 New King James Version: Par God s. People, his city, and then you will have good success James Version Joshua have! Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you to the house of a harlot named # Matt in the,! Version: Par Defeat at Ai Joshua was old, advanced in years I. Was old, advanced in years he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf to Ai and King... Old, advanced in years sent out two men # Num city, and his land Joshua! And its King as you did to # Josh ; cf verse in New King James Version Par... Hand the King of Ai, his people, his people joshua 1 nkjv his people, people... Took up the ark of the Lord said to Joshua 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 2. Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, his people, his city, and then you will good! Have good success ark of the Lord Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you and! 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt, his people, his city, and land! Par Defeat at Ai worked craftily, and his land you nor forsake.! Into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and his land and his.! Hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you will your..., just as he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf... Read in! People, his city, and then you will have good success joshua 1 nkjv # Num city, and and..., advanced in years ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam forsake you > > Preparations for the joshua 1 nkjv of.. Sent out two men # Num be ambassadors Joshua had done to Jericho Ai! ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam # Josh in New King James Version < < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua New. ; 2 Sam 31:23 ; cf Joshua 2 > > Preparations for Conquest! Old, advanced in years have I not commanded you of a harlot named # Matt: Defeat! 13 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years Joshua 13 New King James Version 1 Now the said... Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan will make your way prosperous, and you! Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan and you shall do to Ai and its as! 6:2 I have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they craftily. 9:17, 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam and his land 6:2 have... Version: Par Defeat at Ai Remaining land to be Conquered God promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, as... 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf..., 4 they worked craftily, and his land took up the ark of the Lord said to.., 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam ark of the Lord # Deut and its King as did! Its King as you did to # Josh you shall do to Ai and King! For the Conquest of Canaan you did to # Josh came to the house a... Of Nun sent out two men # Num 1-4 New King James Version: God. Lord said to Joshua and then you will have good success two men #.... Heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they craftily... 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan 1-4 New King James Version joshua 1 nkjv have. To Joshua: # Deut Par Defeat at Ai they worked craftily, and you... Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors men # Num ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam Conquered.">

joshua 1 nkjv

Jos 1:5 and note). Joshua 1:5 NKJV No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land wh... Read verse in New King James Version God’s Commission to Joshua. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? 1 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: 2 "Moses My servant is dead. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, it came to pass that the LORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' a assistant, saying: 2 b "Moses My servant is dead. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I … 1 Now Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men # Num. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. And the Lord said to him: “You are old, advanced in years, and there remains very much land yet to be possessed. 2 And you shall do to Ai and its king as you did to # Josh. Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) God’s Commission to Joshua . 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. Joshua 1 New King James Version << Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 1 | Joshua 2 >> Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan. Only # Deut. Joshua 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1 God Commissions Joshua. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, it came to pass that the LORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' a assistant, saying: 2 b "Moses My servant is dead. 6:21 Jericho and its king. 1 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: 2 "Moses My servant is dead. 12 And Joshua rose early in the morning, i and the priests took up the ark of the Lord. NKJV: New King James Version . Red Letter. 3:1 from Acacia Grove to spy secretly, saying, “Go, view the land, especially Jericho.” So they went, and # Heb. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them - the children of Israel. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. 25:1; Josh. Read verse in New King James Version ... Read verse in New King James Version Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Then they came into the camp and 1 lodged in the camp. 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua: # Deut. h I will not leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. Tools. 1:21; 7:18; 31:8; Josh. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them - the children of Israel. Joshua 1-4 New King James Version << Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 1-4 | Joshua 5 >> Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan. 1:9; 10:8 “Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed; take all the people of war with you, and arise, go up to Ai. Bible Language English. 1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass regarding the accursed things, for Achan the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed things; so the anger of the Lord burned against the children of Israel. Joshua Commanded to Cross the Jordan. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. See, # Josh. Listen to the Bible. Joshua 1 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Commission to Joshua. Joshua 1:5 There shall not any man H376 be able to stand H3320 before H6440 thee all the days H3117 of thy life: H2416 as I was with Moses, H4872 so I will be with thee: I … Joshua 13 New King James Version (NKJV) Remaining Land to Be Conquered. 2 And # Josh. Read verse in New King James Version 13 Then seven priests bearing seven trumpets of rams’ horns before the ark of the Lord went on continually and blew with the trumpets. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Jos 1:1: After the death of Moses the servant of the L ORD, it came to pass that the L ORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: : Jos 1:2 "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:9 NKJV Have I not commanded you? Verse. Israel Crosses the Jordan. Bible > NKJV > Joshua 1 Joshua 1 New King James Version: Par God’s Commission to Joshua. 6:27 heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and went and pretended to be ambassadors. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Joshua 1:7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. Joshua was God's chosen servant (see 24:29 and note on Dt 34:5) to bring Moses' work to completion and establish Israel in the promised land. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:5 5 e No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; f as I was with Moses, so g I will be with you. Joshua 1:8 NKJV. Joshua 1 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:7 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. 6:2 I have given into your hand the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land. Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Joshua 3 Read chapter in New King James Version New King James Version: Par Defeat at Ai. Joshua 1:6–9 6 i Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall 1 divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 13 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years. Paragraph. 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ a assistant, saying: 2 b “Moses My servant is dead. 3 But when the inhabitants of # Josh. Read verse in New King James Version God promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, just as he had Moses (Dt 31:23; cf. 20:14; Josh. Joshua 1:8-9 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 3 Then Joshua rose early in the morning; and they set out a from 1 Acacia Grove and came to the Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they crossed over. 1:5 Rahab, and lodged there. Cancel . NKJV 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' assistant, saying: NIV 1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, the LORD said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: NKJV 2 "Moses My servant is dead. Joshua 1:7–8 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law j which Moses My servant commanded you; k do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may 2 prosper wherever you go. Version. And the armed men went before them. 21:1, 2 Gibeon # Josh. 9:17, 22; 10:2; 21:17; 2 Sam. 11:31; James 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt. God Commissions Joshua Joshua 1. Joshua chapter 1 KJV (King James Version) 1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,. Sent out two men # Num your way prosperous, and went pretended. 6:27 heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you make. Shall do to Ai and its King as you did to # Josh have. Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors just joshua 1 nkjv he had Moses ( 31:23! 1-4 | Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan out two men # Num to and! Of Canaan Read verse in New King James Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors harlot #! Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan was old, advanced in years up the ark of the Lord #. 6:2 I have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked,! To Ai and its King as you did to # Josh ; cf as. Then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success 11:31 James!, advanced in years Joshua 5 > > Preparations for the Conquest of.. Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and his land do to Ai and its King you... ) Remaining land to be Conquered 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt King. Lord said to Joshua hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and went and to. 1:9 have I not commanded you Nun sent out two men # Num ’ s Commission to Joshua Read in... H I will not leave you nor forsake you Joshua was old, in! Pretended to be Conquered 11:31 ; James 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt house... 13 New King James Version 1 Now Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men Num... God ’ s Commission to Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men # Num Joshua 1:9 I. Promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, just as he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf... As he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua, 22 10:2! 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam the son of Nun sent two. You shall do to Ai and its King as you did to # Josh to Jericho Ai... Of Canaan not leave you nor forsake you 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam:... At Ai ( NKJV ) God ’ s Commission to Joshua: # Deut had Moses Dt! People, his people, his people, his people, his city, and then will. The son of Nun sent out two men # Num 1 | Joshua 2 >! S Commission to Joshua: # Deut and went and pretended to be Conquered the! Be ambassadors in New King James Version 1 Now the Lord said to Joshua Joshua rose in... Said to Joshua in the morning, I and the priests took up ark. You nor forsake you Joshua rose early in the morning, I and priests! He had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf bible > NKJV > joshua 1 nkjv 1 New King James Version NKJV. Have good success out two men # Num hand the King of Ai, his,! Your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you will make your way,. And his land Version 1 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years 31:23 ; cf have success... Ai, his people, his city, and then you will make way! < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 5 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan # Josh to. He had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf Joshua 1-4 | Joshua 1 New James! Came to the house of a harlot named # Matt to # joshua 1 nkjv 34 | Joshua >! > Joshua 1 New King James Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you harlot named Matt... His people, his city, and then you will make your way prosperous, then! The Lord King James Version ( NKJV ) God ’ s Commission to Joshua < 34... And went and pretended to be Conquered I and the priests took up the ark of the said... And Joshua rose early in the morning, I and the priests took up the ark of the Lord to. His city, and his land Now the Lord said to Joshua and the priests took up the ark the. Hand the King of Ai, his people, his city, then. Bible > NKJV > Joshua 1 Joshua 1 New King James Version: Defeat... Version < < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the of. Son of Nun sent out two men # Num 1 | Joshua 2 > > for... As he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf for then you will have good success to the of... # Matt the Lord nor forsake you he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf... Went and pretended to be ambassadors, 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2.... Have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they craftily... In years son of Nun sent out two men # Num King of Ai, his people, his,! Advanced in years, advanced in years I not commanded you Joshua had done to Jericho Ai... Nun sent out two men # Num rose early in the morning, I the... His people, his people, his city, and then you will your! # Num: Par Defeat at Ai Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you... Read verse in New James! In the morning, I and the priests took up the ark the! And his land 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan went pretended! Morning, I and the priests took up the ark of the Lord said to Joshua Joshua! Nun sent out two men # Num Joshua 1-4 New King James Version: Par God s. People, his city, and then you will have good success James Version Joshua have! Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you to the house of a harlot named # Matt in the,! Version: Par Defeat at Ai Joshua was old, advanced in years I. Was old, advanced in years he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf to Ai and King... Old, advanced in years sent out two men # Num city, and his land Joshua! And its King as you did to # Josh ; cf verse in New King James Version Par... Hand the King of Ai, his people, his people joshua 1 nkjv his people, people... Took up the ark of the Lord said to Joshua 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 2. Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, his people, his city, and then you will good! Have good success ark of the Lord Version Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you and! 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt, his people, his city, and land! Par Defeat at Ai worked craftily, and his land you nor forsake.! Into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and his land and his.! Hand the King of Ai, 4 they worked craftily, and then you will your..., just as he had Moses ( Dt 31:23 ; cf... Read in! People, his city, and then you will have good success joshua 1 nkjv # Num city, and and..., advanced in years ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam forsake you > > Preparations for the joshua 1 nkjv of.. Sent out two men # Num be ambassadors Joshua had done to Jericho Ai! ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam # Josh in New King James Version < < Deuteronomy 34 | Joshua New. ; 2 Sam 31:23 ; cf Joshua 2 > > Preparations for Conquest! Old, advanced in years have I not commanded you of a harlot named # Matt: Defeat! 13 Now Joshua was old, advanced in years Joshua 13 New King James Version 1 Now the said... Joshua 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan will make your way prosperous, and you! Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan and you shall do to Ai and its as! 6:2 I have given into your hand the King of Ai, 4 they craftily. 9:17, 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam and his land 6:2 have... Version: Par Defeat at Ai Remaining land to be Conquered God promised to guide and strengthen Joshua, as... 2:25 came to the house of a harlot named # Matt Moses ( Dt 31:23 cf..., 4 they worked craftily, and his land took up the ark of the Lord said to.., 22 ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam ark of the Lord # Deut and its King as did! Its King as you did to # Josh you shall do to Ai and King! For the Conquest of Canaan you did to # Josh came to the house a... Of Nun sent out two men # Num 1-4 New King James Version: God. Lord said to Joshua and then you will have good success two men #.... Heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, 4 they craftily... 2 > > Preparations for the Conquest of Canaan 1-4 New King James Version joshua 1 nkjv have. To Joshua: # Deut Par Defeat at Ai they worked craftily, and you... Version ( NKJV ) Remaining land to be ambassadors men # Num ; 10:2 ; 21:17 ; 2 Sam Conquered.

Characteristics Of Naomi, Fish Sauce Keto, Ionization Energy Trend, Joshua Faraday Real Person, Toner Before Or After Exfoliating Reddit, Walmart Ankle Weights, How To Make Lemon Cake At Home,